It is critical that solar panel must be mounted at a place where it can receive the maximized sunlight, so can charge the battery well. Do not mount the solar panel under the eave, tree etc.
1. make sure the power switch is ON
2. there is no light nearby the solar panel to disturb the sensor.
3. weather condition is good, and battery is well charged.
we suggest you turn the light off and charge it for two days, and turn on and check, if the light still not working,
please contact us email@example.com. thanks!
PIR sensor works best under 25 ℃, and detection distance will decrease when temperature increase. Please also check below:
1. please check the installation height(2-3m suggested), and sensor angle(horizontal or 5-10 degree downward).
2. make sure there is no thermal source disturbing the signal identification.
3. make sure the sensor lens is clean and clear, and not covered by dirt.
if above cannot solve the problem, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
Reason might be
1. car front temperature is not high enough to trigger the sensor.
2. car is moving too fast.